Payment and Shipping
Payment (Important changes)
We have made important changes about the method of payment on our website. As we introduced our new inventory control system, stock levels are timely updated on the website. All styles of wholesale bags and purses that are displayed on the website are in stock ready to purchase. Payment is required at the point of check out. We cannot process your order without payment.
For our showroom custoemr order, email/telephone customer order please note:
- If you wish to use Direct Bank Transfer as a payment method, please cover any bank charges from your side, and add to the transfer amount an extra payment of £6 to cover our bank's charges. Your payment must exactly match your invoice total.
- We would like to recommand you use debit card to pay your order.
- If you would like to pay by Papal, we will charge 4.5% of your order amount as transaction fee.
- If you want to pay by credit card, we will charge 2% of your order amount as transaction fee.
- Free shipping for order value over £300.00 (exclude VAT, UK mainland only)
- UK Standard Shipping £5,00 per carton (max 30kg per carton, UK mainland only)
- Northern Ireland Shipping:
- 1 carton : £11.50
- 2 cartons: £15.58
- 3 cartons: £20.84
- 4 cartons: £25.45
- 5 cartons: £31.82
- Free shipping for order value over £400.00 (Northen Ireland Only)
- Ireland Shipping from £14.00 per carton (max 30kg per carton)
For other International shipping please contact us for a quotation.
We use a number of delivery companies within the UK and the EU. Most of UK mainland orders are delivered within 3 business days after payment is cleared. Delivery time to Scotland, Northern Ireland, and Ireland varies and might take up to 5 working days. Some orders may ship from multiple locations depending on which warehouse it is in stock. We do not ship on the weekends as well as certain major holidays during the year as our couriers do not deliver on these days. Please be aware when counting the number of days it will take to receive your package and allow a few more days for your parcel to be delivered.
All orders received before 12am are usually dispatched the same day.
Orders received after this time may also be dispatched on the same day but this cannot be guaranteed.
Orders placed during the weekend will normally be dispatched on the Monday.